SPREAD THE WORD
Here are a few ideas to help you spread the word about National Lawn Care Month.
- Tweet about it. Write tweets using the facts and resources on this webpage. Use the hashtag #LawnCareMonth. Here are a few example tweets:
- Did you know that a 50 by 50 foot lawn provides enough oxygen for a family of 4? #LawnCareMonth
- Spring has arrived. Here are some tips to help care for your yard. #LawnCareMonth
- Did you know 1 acre of grass produces more oxygen than 1 acre of rainforest. #LawnCareMonth
- Did you know that lawns can be 30 degrees cooler than blacktop? #LawnCareMonth
- Use Instagram. If you are an Instagram user, post photos of your lawn care work and tag the photo with #LawnCareMonth. Everyone enjoys photos of beautiful lawns and landscapes.
- Blog about it. Write about National Lawn Care Month in your company blog. Use the logo and photos to add interest to your post.
- Tell clients about it. Promote National Lawn Care Month on your website or in e-newsletters or e-blasts to clients. It will get them thinking about their lawn and get them excited for spring.
- Post to Facebook. Share some of the facts and resources on your Facebook page.