Arlington National Cemetery & The National Mall
We celebrated the 25th Anniversary of the National Association of Landscape Professionals Renewal & Remembrance Event on July 19, 2021. We want to extend our sincerest gratitude for your participation.
While the event looked a little different than past years, more than 200 NALP member volunteers worked side-by-side to accomplish several meaningful projects:
Arlington National Cemetery
The National Mall
- Lightning Protection for 9 Historic Oak Trees
- Irrigation Repair and Upgrades at the Columbarium, the Administration Building and near the National Park Service's Arlington House
- Hardscape Repair
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- Turf Improvements
- Preservation of the Cherry Trees near the Washington Monument
- Improvements to the Turf on 33 Acres at the JFK, FDR and Polo Fields
We'll see you next July for Renewal & Remembrance 2022!