When your company becomes a Safe Company Program participant, you receive:
- A fully customizable electronic Safe Company Program Manual (English & Spanish)
- An electronic copy of the Safety Benchmarking Report
- An electronic copy of the Safety Tailgate Training Manual
- Unlimited access to safety resources, articles, and tools on NALP safety section of website
- Complimentary Safety Recognition Awards entry for the first year
- Recognition as a safe company on the NALP website
- Use of the Safe Company logo
- Use of a press release template to announce safe company status
- Access to safety webinars and free safety advisor (NALP members only)
This safety bundle is valued at over $500, but members have access to it for just $100 (nonmembers $250).
Thereafter, your Safety Recognition Awards entry fee ($50 member/$100 nonmember) acts as your commitment to maintaining your Safe Company status.
The Safe Company Program Manual can be used as is or customized to meet your companies’ specific needs, and includes:
- A comprehensive Company Safety Policy on topics, including motor vehicle safety, preventing back injuries, return-to-work/modified duty programs, chemical safety, reporting and investigating accidents, complying with OSHA, and more.
- Guidance to landscape industry companies on implementing and further developing the Company Safety Policy, in the form of checklists and tips.
- More than 50 ready-to-use forms, sample policies, payroll stuffers, and other safety ideas successfully used by others in the landscape industry.
PARTICIPATE IN THE SAFE COMPANY PROGRAMSAFETY RECOGNITION AWARDS
Questions? Contact us by email or by phone at 800-395-2522.