NALP Announces 2022 Safety Recognition Awards Recipients
Sixteen Companies Win “Best of the Best” Safety Awards
Fairfax, VA., (August 9, 2022) — The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) announced the recipients of this year’s Safety Recognition Awards.
The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 87 companies participated, 232 awards were earned for the performance period from January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category. View a list of all award recipients.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following companies who, for the past three years, have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Alliance Landscape Company – Ft. Worth, Texas
- Curby’s Lawn & Garden, LLC – Olathe, Kansas
- Enviroscape, Inc. – Madison, Indiana
- Executive Property Maintenance, Inc.– Plymouth, Michigan
- Greenleaf Landscapes – Marietta, Ohio
- James River Grounds Management – Portsmouth, Virginia |An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- James River Grounds Management – Williamsburg, Virginia |An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- Keep It Green Landscaping – Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Pacific Federal Management – Tumon, Guam
- Professional Grounds, Inc. – Lorton, Virginia
- Reliable Property Services – Waunakee, Wisconsin
- SchoggenScapes, Inc. – Clinton, Mississippi
- The Landscape Partners – Yukon, Oklahoma | An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- The Pitt, LLC – Hagatna, Guam
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance – Riley, Michigan
- United Right-Of-Way – Phoenix, Arizona
Companies that participate in safety programs such as the NALP Safety Recognition Awards
and the NALP Safe Company Program often receive benefits such as reduced injuries and hazards. These companies also demonstrate a commitment to a safe workplace. Learn more about the Safe Company Program
on the NALP website. Rancho Mesa Insurance is a proud partner of both the NALP Safe Company Program and the NALP Safety Recognition Awards.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals represents an industry of approximately 1 million landscape, lawn care, irrigation, and tree care professionals. Through national advocacy campaigns, the association is growing the industry and its workforce. NALP offers its members professional development through education, networking, and training, certification and accreditation programs. For more information about NALP, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org.