2021-2022 NALP Board of Directors Appointed; Term Begins in October
Bob Grover of Pacific Landscapes to Become NALP President
FAIRFAX, Va., (May 25, 2021) — The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) has announced its Board of Directors slate for 2021-2022; terms beginning October 1st 2021.
“The nominations team executed a very thorough nominations and selection process that brought some to the best minds in the industry before the committee” said Andrew Ziehler, chair of the nominations committee for NALP. “It was a difficult decision for the committee to make, but in the end, we feel we got the best possible slate of candidates to serve NALP in 2021-2022 and continue the progress towards taking NALP to the next level.”
Bob Grover, President, Pacific Landscape Management, will serve as the President of the association. New members of the Board include John Guth and Claire Goldman.
- President - Bob Grover, LIC, Pacific Landscape Management
- President-Elect - Mike Bogan, LIC, LandCare, LLC
- Secretary/Treasurer - Brandon Sheppard, Weed Man
- Immediate Past President - Shayne Newman, LIC, YardScapes Landscape Professionals
- Bruce Allentuck, Allentuck Landscaping Co.
- Pam Dooley, Plants Creative Landscapes
- Maurice Dowell, LIC, Dowco Enterprises Inc.
- Lisa Fiore, Landscapehub, Inc.
- Paul Fraynd, LIC, Sun Valley Landscaping
- Ivan Giraldo, Clean Scapes
- Claire Goldman, R&R Landscaping
- John Guth, Green Lawn Fertilizing, LLC
- Phil Key, Ruppert Landscape
- Roscoe Klausing, LIC, Klausing Group, Inc.
- William MacMurdo, Bayer
- Frank Mariani, LIC, Mariani Landscape
- Joe Munie, Munie Greencare Professionals Inc.
- Tim Portland, LIC, Yellowstone Landscape
- Chris Senske, Senske Services
“This year’s Board slate continues the trend of electing more-diverse, high-quality industry leaders” Britt Wood, CEO of NALP. “I am looking forward to working with this Board to continue to better serve this great industry and take NALP to new heights.”
The National Association of Landscape Professionals represents an industry of approximately 1 million landscape, lawn care, irrigation, and tree care professionals. Through national advocacy campaigns, the association is growing the industry and its workforce. NALP offers its members professional development through education, networking, and training, certification and accreditation programs. For more information about NALP, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org.