2022-2023 National Association of Landscape Professionals Foundation Board of Directors Appointed; Terms Begins in September
Will Pereira of BrightView Landscape Development to Become Foundation President
FAIRFAX, Va., (May 23, 2022) — The National Association of Landscape Professionals has announced its Foundation Board of Directors slate for 2022-2023; terms begin September 18.
- President - Will Pereira, BrightView Landscape Development
- President-Elect - Chris Joyce, Joyce Landscaping, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer - Joe Ketter, SiteOne Landscape Supply
- Immediate Past President - Teddy Russell, Russell Landscape
- Steve Bromell, Pro Cutters Lawnscapes, Inc.
- Dan Carrothers, FMC Corporation
- Ed Castro, Ed Castro Landscape, Inc.
- Christianna Denelsbeck, Landscape Workshop
- Paul Fraynd, LIC, Sun Valley Landscaping
- Jim Funai, PhD, Cuyahoga Community College
- Bob Jones, Ruppert Landscape
- Angela Hieronimus, Blades of Green Lawn Care
- Mark Hopkins, Landcare LLC
- Brandon Sheppard, Weed Man
- Cole Weller, Weller Brothers Landscaping
- Don Winsett, Davey Tree
- Britt Wood, CEO, NALP
- Executive Director, Jenn Myers
About the Foundation
The National Association of Landscape Professionals’ Foundation (a 501c3) is focused on strengthening the landscape industry through education, scholarships, and research for the benefit of the nation’s green spaces, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org
for more information.