2022-2023 NALP Board of Directors Appointed; Terms Begins in September
Mike Bogan of LandCare to Become NALP President
FAIRFAX, Va., (May 16, 2022) — The National Association of Landscape Professionals has announced its Board of Directors slate for 2022-2023; terms begin September 18.
Mike Bogan, CEO of LandCare, will serve as association president. New members of the Board include Jennifer Jorge, Chris Lee and J.T. Price.
- President - Mike Bogan, LIC, LandCare
- President-Elect - Brandon Sheppard, Weed Man
- Secretary/Treasurer - Pam Dooley, Plants Creative Landscapes
- Immediate Past President - Bob Grover, LIC, Pacific Landscape Management
- Bruce Allentuck, Allentuck Landscaping Co.
- Maurice Dowell, LIC, Dowco Enterprises Inc.
- Lisa Fiore, LandscapeHub, Inc.
- Paul Fraynd, LIC, Sun Valley Landscaping
- Ivan Giraldo, Clean Scapes
- Claire Goldman, R&R Landscaping
- John Guth, Green Lawn Fertilizing, LLC
- Jennifer Jorge, King Green
- Phil Key, Ruppert Landscape
- Roscoe Klausing, LIC, Klausing Group, Inc.
- Chris Lee, Earthworks, Inc.
- William MacMurdo, Bayer
- Tim Portland, LIC, Yellowstone Landscape
- J.T. Price, Landscape Workshop
- Chris Senske, Senske Services
The National Association of Landscape Professionals represents an industry of approximately 1 million landscape, lawn care, irrigation, and tree care professionals. Through national advocacy campaigns, the association is growing the industry and its workforce. NALP offers its members professional development through education, networking, and training, certification and accreditation programs. For more information about NALP, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org.