Membership for current student members graduating this year or those who have graduated within the last 6 months.
Dues: $75 for a one-year, individual membership.
Eligibility: Current student members graduating this year or those who have graduated within the last 6 months.
Download FormWhy a Career in the Landscape Industry
- Access to the association's network of more than 2,500 member companies-connecting you to the top companies and over 100,000 industry professionals nationwide
- Member pricing, plus an additional discount on select certification exams
- Discounts on more than 50 publications and other resources available in the bookstore, plus an additional 10% discount on study materials for Landscape Industry Certification exams
- Ongoing education through free, live webinars with industry experts and access to all the archived webinars for learning on demand
- An invitation to NALP's members-only LinkedIn discussion group
- Timely updates on industry news and information via electronic subscriptions to the bimonthly The Landscape Professional magazine and weekly Landscape Industry NewsBrief
- The opportunity to meet prospective employers at the National Collegiate Competition Career Fair
- Significant savings on registration fees for all meetings and events, including 50% off the member rate for the annual conference where we feature the student/employer roundtable recruiting session
- Quick and easy access to members-only legal, HR, safety, government affairs and public relations advisers—great resources for starting a business
- Free one year résumé posting on the association job board
- Quick and easy access to 1,200 knowledge-building, industry-specific online resources
- Access to the "Members-Only" section of the association website
- Eligibility for the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award