FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lisa Schaumann
NALP Partners with Houzz
HERNDON, Va., June 15, 2017
- The National Association of Landscape Professionals has partnered with Houzz, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The partnership will connect Houzz’ community of more than 40 million monthly unique users with knowledgeable professionals committed to enhancing their indoor and outdoor spaces.
The partnership with Houzz includes national visibility and discounts for landscape professionals including:
- Discounts through the Houzz Trade Program. NALP members can participate in the newly launched Houzz Trade Program which provides special pricing on hundreds of thousands of products, a dedicated customer service team, and a unique rewards program.
- Support from Houzz to Create Profile Sites. NALP members can receive special assistance in setting up their profile on Houzz. A Houzz specialist will be available to provide personalized support and take the guess work out of how to gain visibility on this popular platform.
- NALP Recognition on Houzz. NALP members can add the National Association of Landscape Professionals Badge to their Houzz profile, adding credibility and demonstrating a commitment to professionalism which is evident when potential clients view their profile page.
- National Awards Recognition. NALP will host the People’s Choice Awards on Houzz several times throughout the year. We will feature some of NALP’s Awards of Excellence winning projects, and the Houzz community and our NALP network will vote on their favorites.
Houzz will also provide content to NALP including featured articles on LoveYourLandscape.org
, NALP’s consumer website.
"We are thrilled to partner with Houzz, which is an incredibly useful site for millions of consumers looking to improve their indoor and outdoor living spaces,” said Sabeena Hickman, CAE, NALP CEO. “We are also excited by the national recognition we can bring to our member’s awards winning projects and by the opportunity to help members increase their visibility and promote their professionalism.”
For more information about the partnership, visit the web page
The National Association of Landscape Professionals represents an industry of nearly 1 million landscape, lawn care, irrigation and tree care experts who create and maintain green spaces for the benefit of society and the environment. The association works with law makers and the public to protect and grow the industry and offers education, networking, training and certification programs that increase the professionalism in the industry and inspire its members to excellence. For more information, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org