Contributions to the Foundation are a critical part of the success of the Foundation in fulfilling its mission to attract, inspire, and support the education and advancement of landscape professionals who create and manage healthy green spaces for the benefit of society.
Here's what we can accomplish:
In recent surveys, landscape industry companies say their biggest challenge is a lack of well-qualified employees. At the same time, college and university landscape and horticulture programs struggle to enroll enough students.
The Foundation fund is currently at $4.1 million, but we need more donors and partners to create positive change in the industry. By contributing to the Foundation, you will:
- Help raise awareness about professional careers in the landscape industry
- Help attract talented professionals
- Help improve the perception of landscape industry careers as a viable and rewarding profession
- Increase the number of well-educated, professional-level employees working in the industry
- Give back to the industry
- Support the next generation
Please support the landscape industry's Foundation
Your gift to the Foundation will strengthen our students, so they will succeed and, in turn, become leaders who are well prepared for all facets of landscape and lawn care contracting in this rapidly changing environment. Looking to the future is critical and you can play a vital role. The Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization, and gifts are tax deductible to the extent of the law.