WHY IS YOUR PHILANTHROPIC SUPPORT NEEDED?
The NALP Foundation is committed to growing the industry and its workforce. We need to speak to young men and women and tout the merits of industry careers and we need to ensure home and business owners see industry sponsored messaging so they are informed customers. We need to raise the visibility of the industry and demonstrate the benefits of a life worked - and lived - outside.
We recognize you may feel strongly about the industry’s growth agenda. Perhaps you are most passionate about creating a dialogue with consumers or maybe your greatest interest nurturing tomorrow’s workforce. You tell us how you would like your funds invested.
By contributing to the Foundation, you will:
Grow the Workforce by:
- Raising awareness about professional careers in the landscape industry
- Improving the perception of the landscape industry careers as a viable and rewarding profession
- Increase the number of well-educated, professional-level employees working in the industry
Grow the Industry by:
- Enabling a strong, positive media presence about the industry
- Showcasing the value healthy lawns and landscapes bring to families, their communities and the environment
- Influencing home and business owners about the benefits of investments in their outdoor spaces
You will find a summary of some of the ways this work will be carried out here.
How would you like to direct your support?
Funding will help support the Industry Growth Initiative and will be directed as needed.
Funding will be directed to initiatives to strengthen the industry’s workforce.
Funding will be directed to initiatives to grow the industry and your business.
Funding will be directed to research as it pertains to the industry growth initiatives.
Funding will help support academic initiatives and post-secondary school grants.
Your donation will help to support the scholarship fund and administrative costs to running the foundation.
The Foundation is supported by contributions from individuals, companies, and state associations. Donations can also be made through trusts and estates, and by private foundations. National Association of Landscape Professionals Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charity, donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. Federal Tax ID: 39-1871776.