YOUR BIGGEST BUSINESS CHALLENGES, SOLVED
Learn about the top 3 ways NALP membership can improve your business, and find us at the GIE+EXPO:
- Find and retain quality employees
Successfully train new and existing employees
- Recruit college-educated candidates at the 40th annual National Collegiate Landscape Competition – a three-day career event bringing together more than 800 students from across the country for a Career Fair and live skills demonstrations.
- Become more knowledgeable about industry compensation and by reading the new Landscape Industry Careers Research Study
- Improve your company culture and HR practices with access to our members-only HR resources, like the new employee handbook template and free advice from our HR adviser
Grow or improve your business without having to recreate the wheel
- Integrate our comprehensive safety training program in both English and Spanish.
- Train lawn care technicians in as few as 15 days with our new Lawn Care Technician Training Program
- Save on landscape maintenance, irrigation, and installation training resources, complete with how-to videos.
- We have templates for all kinds of things: budgets, project estimations, proposals, you name it! Plus, weekly webinars on a variety of business topics archived for viewing on demand.
- Get one-on-one peer mentoring through our Trailblazer program
- Trusted advice is available for free from our HR, legal, safety, PR, and legislative advisers
We are committed to your success and essential to your growth.