The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali
2365 Kaanapali Parkway
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii 96761, US
Toll Free: 1-888-627-8413
Please visit the hotel website for a full list of amenities and features. If you would like to book excursions, please contact Anna Tillman, Concierge Specialist at Anna.Tillman@westinmauiconcierge.com.
The room rate, which is subject to a tax of 14.42%, is $390.00 Single/Double Occupancy (children 17 and under stay free with adults) plus a discounted daily resort fee of $10.00 per room, per night. The room block cutoff date is December 19, 2020.
The resort fee includes:
High Speed Internet Access in guestrooms and public areas.
- Local, long distance and toll-free calls up to 60 minutes (long distance does not include international).
- Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily as needed.
- Shuttle service to Kapalua West Maui Airport, upon availability.
- Complimentary shuttle to Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, The Westin Nanea, and historic Lahaina town.
- Logo souvenir eco bag.
- One complimentary print or print credit toward a photo experience for each consecutive stay.
Make Hotel Reservations
Reservations can be canceled up to 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty. Within 72 hours of arrival a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room revenue will be charged.
Check-in and Check-out:
Check-in time: 4 PM
Check-out time: 12 PM
Hotel Reservations and Policies:
To make your hotel reservations, please click here to book online. You may also book by phone by calling 1-888-627-8413 and identifying yourself with the NALP in order to receive the group rate. To confirm your reservation, a credit card is required and a deposit equal to one night’s room charge must accompany your reservation request. This rate is available until December 19, 2020 or when the group rate rooms sell out, whichever occurs first. After December 19, 2020, reservations at the group rate will be accepted only on a space available basis. The room block may fill before December 19, 2020 so we encourage you to make your reservations early.
NALP reserves the right to cancel any room reservations for individuals who reserve a room within the NALP room block and are NOT registered for Leaders Forum by Friday, January 1, 2021.
- Kahului/Maui (OGG) is approximately 28 miles from the hotel. Estimated taxi fare: 80 USD (one way) (Hotel does not provide shuttle service)
- Kapalua Airport – Maui (JHM) is approximately 3 miles from the hotel. Estimated taxi fare: 20 USD (one way). Airport shuttle service, complimentary: Mon – Sun, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Shuttle Phone: 1-808-667-2525
Speedi Shuttle provides prompt and professional transportation from the Kahului or Kapalua airports to The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali. Reservations requested 24-hour prior to service date.
If you have any questions, please send an email to NALP Events or call 1-800.395.2522 ext. 110.
We are mindful of the fluid situation with travel and social distancing restrictions and are monitoring guidance from the CDC and state and local health agencies as it relates to COVID-19. We encourage you to register, keeping in mind that we will refund attendees in full should they need to cancel their plans to attend before January 4th, or in the event Leaders Forum cannot be held as planned.