MEMBERSHIP FOR INDUSTRY CONSULTANTS
Consultant membership includes all of the Supplier Member benefits listed above, plus:
Speaking and Content Opportunities:
- Provide one sponsored content piece to be promoted online and/or e-newsletters, with a link back to your website.
- Receive top consideration for speaking engagements at association events—topic must be submitted to and approved by the Education Committee.
- Receive top consideration for one webinar presentation per year—topic, date and time to be determined by the association and webinar attendee email addresses will be forwarded after the webinar. All webinars are archived for viewing on demand.
- Your company listed in the Consultant Members section of the association website.
- Rotating visibility of your membership via recognition in e-newsletters and website display ads.
- Featured in a planned article in The Landscape Professional magazine, providing advice on a business topic.
- Your company promoted at the National Association of Landscape Professionals booth at GIE+EXPO.
- Receive a consultant ribbon to attach to your conference badge.
- Receive three complimentary memberships to distribute to your customers (new Contractor Members only).
- Receive three complimentary annual conference registrations for your clients (one free registration per company, must be submitted before conference).
- Opportunity to serve as a table ambassador at our Newcomers Rally, held at our annual conference.
- Guaranteed opportunity to serve as a table moderator at Breakfast With Champions, held at our annual conference (must submit topic to the Events Department by published deadline).
Marketing and Sales:
- List your authored books for sale on the Published Industry Experts webpage of our online bookstore.
- Sell your authored books at our GIE+EXPO bookstore.
The above mentioned opportunities are subject to change. Any benefits scheduled as part of this Consultant benefits package are null and void upon termination of your Consultant membership.