FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lisa Stryker
NALP Announces 2020 Safety Recognition Award Recipients
Twelve Companies Win “Best of the Best” Safety Awards
FAIRFAX, Va. (October 22, 2020) – The National Association of Landscape Professionals announced the recipients of this year’s Safety Recognition Awards at its annual conference, LANDSCAPES 2020: The Virtual Experience.
The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 325 awards were earned for the performance period from January 1, 2019, through December 31, 2019.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category. View a list of all award recipients.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following companies who, for the past three years, have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Alliance Landscape Company – Ft. Worth, TX
- Affiliated Grounds Maintenance – Lake City, PA
- Curby’s Lawn & Garden LLC – Gardner, KS
- James River Grounds Management, Inc. (Corporate) - Glen Allen, VA | An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- James River Grounds Management, Inc. (Chesterfield) - Midlothian, VA | An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- Mahoney Associates, Inc. – Southampton, NY
- Pacific Federal Management – Tumon, GU
- Reliable Property Services (Corporate) – St. Paul, MN | An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- Reliable Property Services (Madison Golf) – Waunakee, WI | An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- The Landscape Partners (GIC) – Fort Worth, TX | An Aspen Grove Landscape Company
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance – Lenox, MI
- United Right-of-Way – Phoenix, AZ
Companies that participate in safety programs such as the NALP Safety Recognition Awards and the NALP Safe Company Program receive benefits such as reduced injuries and hazards. These companies also demonstrate a commitment to a safe workplace. Learn more about the Safe Company Program
on the NALP website. Rancho Mesa Insurance is a proud partner of both the NALP Safe Company Program and the NALP Safety Recognition Awards.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals represents an industry of approximately 1 million landscape, lawn care, irrigation, and tree care professionals. Through national advocacy campaigns, the association is growing the industry and its workforce. NALP offers its members professional development through education, networking, and training, certification and accreditation programs. For more information about NALP, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org.