Whether you’re hoping to grow as an individual or as an organization, NALP members have access to industry-leading tools and training to keep you on the cutting edge. With our variety of educational programs for all levels and goals, our members can continuously hone and develop their skills.
Want to stand out from the crowd and demonstrate that you’re a highly skilled landscape industry professional? Earning a Landscape Industry Certified credential is a great way to showcase your skills. Certifications are available in a number of disciplines, including:
- Business Manager (for landscape contractor business owners or managers, or those on the management fast-track)
- Interior Technician (for professionals involved with the design, installation, and care of indoor plants)
- Exterior Technician (for technicians working in landscape or hardscape installation, maintenance and/or irrigation)
- Horticulture Technician (for industry professionals who work with landscape plant life)
- Lawn Care Manager (for lawn care professionals who work with warm or cool season Turfgrass)
- Lawn Care Technician (for lawn care technicians who work exclusively with cool-season Turfgrass)