1. BUILD your business with powerful, practical education sessions on leadership, strategic growth, financial management and operational efficiency.
2. ENGAGE your entire team with highly targeted training for technicians, crew leaders, account managers and those working in design-build, lawn care, irrigation, landscape management and snow removal.
3. SOLVE your labor problems with innovative ideas and strategies developed by and for landscape industry organizations like yours. Plus: Meet ambitious students who are ready to enter the industry.
4. GET CERTIFIED with on-site courses including construction safety education from OSHA and first aid training from the Red Cross. You and your team can also earn continuing education units (CEUs) to put toward a Landscape Industry Certified recertification.
5. MEET and learn from industry leaders at the Breakfast of Champions, where you can enjoy exclusive, one-on-one access to the people who are shaping the landscape industry.
6. STAY ON TOP of technology and trends at the GIE + EXPO, the biggest power equipment trade show in the country. Admission is free with your LANDSCAPES registration.
7. CONNECT with friends, colleagues and influencers at our exceptional networking events, ranging from political advocacy and awards receptions to mixers for first-time attendees and young professional mixers.
8. ENJOY fantastic food and entertainment, from Louisville’s famous bourbon, baseball and boxing to the spectacular 4th Street Live district, where you can eat, shop and take in free concerts from The Crashers, Cassadee Pope and Easton Corbin.
9. GET INVOLVED at committee meetings, forums, panels and roundtables addressing some of the most pressing issues in the industry today.
10. GET INSPIRED. Our 2019 Opening Keynote and CEO Forum are just the beginning of a spectacular lineup that promises to be relevant, practical and inspiring. Join us!