FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lisa Stryker
NALP ANNOUNCES 2018 SAFETY RECOGNITION AWARDS
Ten Companies Win "Best of the Best" Safety Awards
Fairfax, Va., October 26, 2018 - The National Association of Landscape Professionals announced the recipients of this year’s Safety Recognition Awards.
The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 203 awards were earned for the performance period from December 31, 2017, through January 1, 2018.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category. View a list of all award recipients.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following companies who, for the past three years, have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Affiliated Grounds Maintenance Group, Inc. – Lake City, Pennsylvania
- Alliance Landscape Co., LLC – Fort Worth, Texas
- Arlington Lawncare & Landscape, Inc. – Lake City, Pennsylvania
- B. Rushing Lawn and Landscaping, Inc. – Lorton, Virginia
- Clarence Davids & Company – Plainfield, Illinois
- Classic Landscapes, Inc. – Hampton, Georgia
- Curby's Lawn & Garden, LLC – Olathe, Kansas
- Quality Lawn, Landscape, & Fence, Inc. – Casstown, Ohio
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance, LLC – Mt. Clemens, Michigan
- • United Right-Of-Way – Phoenix, Arizona
Companies that participate in safety programs and win safety awards receive benefits in lower in insurance and accident costs. Learn more about the Safe Company Program, which is supported by Rancho Mesa Insurance.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals represents an industry of approximately 1 million landscape, lawn care, irrigation, and tree care professionals. Through national advocacy campaigns, the association is growing the industry and its workforce. NALP offers its members professional development through education, networking, and training, and increases the professionalism of the industry through certification and accreditation programs. For more information about NALP, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org. Also, visit Loveyourlandscape.org for landscape information or visit LandscapeIndustryCareers.org to explore career opportunities.